Tuesday 28 February 2012

20th POST- MY LAST BLOG POST FOR DAC0163 SUBJECT: COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS

This is my last blog post for DAC0163 Accounting Information System subject, that's mean my final exam is coming.. I will do my revision based on what lecturer teach in class and in my blog post, because this blog post are help to understand better. This blog post also can guide me to know how to used UBS system, as well as lecturer teach.. In additional, there is reason lecturer ask we to do this blogger and give us the topic and post in the blog. I have learn more in this blog, I hope that I can get the good result in this subject. 
         
         I would like to say "thank you" my lecturer 'Sir Noreffendy' for the teaching and guidance in my DAC0163 subject, helps me to understand better in this subject and also UBS system. I will try to do the best in my Final Exam. I also hope I will have expert skills for UBS system for my future..

1 comment:

  1. you touch the delicacy of the topic so professionally that if couldn't neither feel the pain of truths nor the lies. accounting software

    ReplyDelete